Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ready for a Ride?

I thought I'd try my luck at blogging for the first time. To get started let me say that nothing I write is meant to be insulting or offensive, but having never been called a "sensitive guy", I'm giving you fair warning. If you are offended by something you see or read in this blog, then my advice is to go to something else (try Confessions of a Counterfeit Farm Girl at http://www.confessionsofacounterfeitfarmgirl.blogspot.com/, Susan is a pro at writing and much more entertaining than me) . The point is, although it won't be intentional, I still might say something or post a photo that you might not like. Either move on or get over it. I'm not partial to either option, just don't expect me to apologize. Besides, you have the option to comment on the things I post, so speak your mind.

I'm heading out on the Harley en route to Alabama for a few days and on to Daytona Beach for Bike Week after that. Right now the weather this Saturday (my planned departure day) looks like it's going to cooperate. A little cold, but at least it's not supposed to rain/snow/sleet. My plan is to post about the ride each day. Check in periodically and catch up. It'll be like you're virtually "ridin' bitch" with me. Hey, it's no "Where's Waldo" (or "Where's Arlow" for my NGS buddies), but it'll give you an idea of where I am, what I'm doing, where I'm going, and whether Renee is going to welcome me back or encourage me to just keep on riding.

So, once I get the bike loaded and ready to roll Friday night, I'll snap a shot of it and hit the road first thing Saturday morning. See you in blog sphere!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    This is a great way for us to see how long road trips are. This will be a great experience for you. Looking forward to the pics and context of the trip. Ride Safe.

    Christi

    ReplyDelete